Euro Central respects your privacy and personal information. Where we deal with your personal information, we are governed by the National Privacy Principals (NPP's) of the Privacy Act 1988 (as amended).
We collect and use your information to provide clear and comprehensive information relating to our products and services; and to continually create a meaningful experience for you.
Information collection and use
- Euro Central does not collect and process personal information unless the information is considered necessary for the effective functioning of our business.
- generally, we only process information for the purposes for which they were originally collected, unless required or authorised by or under law or if the individual concerned has consented to the intended use. We destroy or permanently de-identify personal information that is no longer needed.
- We do not collect and/or process any personal or sensitive information against the expressed wishes of an individual, unless we are required by law to do so.
- Generally, we collect personal information directly from the individual her/himself using fair and reasonable methods.
- Individuals have the right to remain anonymous when entering into transactions with Euro Central, unless such autonomy would be considered unlawful or impractical.
- We do not use or pass onto others any personal information without the consent of the individual(s) concerned unless required by law.
- We ensure that personal information is kept safe from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- We ensure that any personal information we keep is accurate and up to date.
- We will no transfer personal information to a foreign country unless such a transfer is allowed by law.
Other information Uses & Disclosure
- We may use your personal information for market research purposes in order to continually improve the product and service we deliver to you.
- We always provide customers the opportunity to opt-out of receiving future offers via e-mail, on the enquiry form.
- On occasions, designed to bring you special offers or competitions, relevant to you preferences. We can only deal with parties that demonstrate the same level of commitment to your privacy, and can assure complete compliance.
At all times, we strive to ensure that your personal information is treated confidentially, and in accordance with the Privacy Act. If you believe your personal information has been handled in a way that does not comply with the Privacy Act, or you may wish to access information we hold about you, a request in writing is required.
All such enquiries should be directed to:
The Manager, Euro Central PO Box 687 Hobart Tasmania 7001 Australia
Copyright 2001 - 2006 Euro Central Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement on Euro Central Internet sites are subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites. Some Euro Central Internet sites also contain images that are subject to copyright rights of third party providers.
Some of the product information illustrations and images contained on this web site may have been prepared for generic use on Euro Central web sites maintained in different countries around the world. Consequently, some of the information and / or accessories which are not available in some countries or which, in order to satisfy local market demand or regulatory controls in such countries, may only be available in different specifications or configurations.
If you are interested in any vehicle model, paint, option or accessory shown on the web site and are unsure of its availability or specification in your locality, you should contact the Euro Central office.
All prices specified are recommended maximum retail prices, exclusive of all government charges and dealer delivery costs. Prices are current at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
No Warranties or Representations
This information is provided by Euro Central "as is" and to the extent permitted by law, is provided without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied non-infringement. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies.
Euro Central has sought to achieve an innovation informative Internet site. We hope that you will be as enthusiastic as we are about the creative effort. However, you also need to understand that Euro Central must protect its intellectual property, including its copyrights. Accordingly, you are hereby on notice that neither this internet site, nor any material contained therein shall in any way grant or be taken to grant any person a license to Euro Central intellectual property.
Information contained in summaries of finance products is subject to change at any time without notice. This may include indicative interest rates, term available, estimated payments and fees and charges.